Senin, 17 Agustus 2009

Can Someone Help Me to Make a Suitable Title for This?

Assalamu'alaikum, Guys!

This is my first note at English. Yay! (Banzaaaiii)
Maybe there are many grammar errors inside. I beg for your comments or critics...



Actually, I made this for practicing my writing skill in English. Dedicated for a certain person and also, for all of my best friends...(^o^)V


-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

I was invisible at the first time...


I knew since the first time we met, that you're a person whom I admire so much.
But I'd never thought that I could be your friend.
In the beginning, you didn't notice me at all.
You saw me like you saw everyone else who just entered into your life and walked away without leaving any impression in your heart.
My existance, is not too important for you.

It's our destiny...

But I don't know how, as time goes by, we became closer to each other.
I'm so glad, finally you noticed my existance.
Then, we became best friends.
It was a destiny.

We walked side by side, talking about everything.
That time, I figured out, that you deserve to be admired.
Your intelligent, your attitude, your words, and everything inside of you.
Are special.

I'm honored to be your friend.
I'm honored to be the one whom you can share with.
That's because you're so important to me.

[Evin says = I'm sorry my female BFs, this one isn't made up for you. Since I'm not a lesbian. Haha.]
Our relationship...

I do admire you. I do like you.
But I don't think that I love you.
That's because I know that our relationship is more than just 'love'.
It's deeper than that.
I can feel it.

Just whatever happens, never let me go.
I want us to be best friends, forever...

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

I'm sorry if you can't catch up my meaning on this note...
I'm just an amateur writer... Haha...

Thanks for reading, don't forget to give me your comments or critics. I need those to improve my skill.
Ja...

[Copy paste from my note at Facebook. But I really made it by myself! Haha.]

Wassalamu'alaikum...

2 komentar:

dea mengatakan...

siapa sih vin ini? gebetan kau ya haahhaahahaha cuitcuitprikitiw hahahah adoooh aku gajelas yamaaf

evinno mengatakan...

haha, bukan gebetan, de...
temen kok.. :)